Welcome to Year 5's class page!
We will use our class page to update you with ideas, learning, pictures and much more throughout the year.
From Miss Davies, Mrs Bazso, Mrs George, Mrs Tolley and Miss Chilton
- P.E. is every Monday so please ensure your child arrives in their P.E. kit to school on this day.
- Your child should be reading as regularly as possible, please ensure that an adult reads with your child at least twice per week. Remember to make a note in home reading diaries of anything that your child is reading. Children are able to comment in their own diaries too.
- Spellings will be given out on a Thursday and will be tested the following Thursday.
- Homework is handed out on a Friday and due in the following Wednesday.
- Remember to use TT Rockstars to help remember your multiplication tables.
Wednesday 6th September 2023 - Back to school for children.
Wednesday 20th September 2023 - Year 5 Meet the Teacher
Tuesday 17th October 2023 - Year 5 Inspire Workshop 1.30pm
Thursday 19th October 2023 - E-Safety Day
Tuesday 24th October 2023 - Parents Evening 3.30-6.30pm
Friday 27th October 2023 - Break up for half-term
Tuesday 7th November 2023 - Return to school
Thursday 14th December 2023 - KS2 Christmas Dinner
Friday 22nd December 2023 - Term ends 1pm
If you have any questions, need to contact us about your work, or if you are feeling proud and would like to share anything you have completed, we would love to see what you have been doing!
You can email the following address:
We will check these regularly and will respond as soon as we can.