All pupils at St Matthew's have their own unique username and password to access the Purple Mash portal and the use of the 2Simple software.
What is Purple Mash?
Purple Mash is an award-winning website for primary school children. It is a creative space where children can apply and enhance their knowledge through:
- Writing in a wide range of formats.
- Designing and making 3D models.
- Programming instructions and algorithms.
- Compiling and interrogating databases.
- Exploring shape, colour and texture with themed painting.
- Designing, playing and sharing their own digital games.
- Engaging with role play through meaningful stimuli.
- Developing maths skills with games and role play.
- Creating animations and much more.